Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, August 13, 2007

You can bark anywhere

You can bark anywhere

In an English-speaking country, people cannot pronounce a letter of 'P', they do 'B' instead.
One day, a driver came to a restaurant. While he was looking for a space to park his car, the owner got out of the restaurant and said, 'Hey, you can bark anywhere'!!!

Sender: phammanhthuong<mpham@chat.carleton.ca>

source: vnn.vn

Little Johnny Boy

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand
up!". After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.
The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"
"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself.

Sender: Tien Dat <tiendat@saigonnet.vn>

source: vnn.vn

Next time

In the summer I worked for a family restarant. I usually finished at 2 a.m, and my parents expected me home immediately after. But one night, my friends pick me up after work to go to a party. I lost track of the time until, to my dismay, I saw it was 5:45 a.m. I rushed home, and as tiptoed to my besroom, I heard my mother called out, "What are you going up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep," I replied. "Thought I'd go for a run."

I went for a run, stayed up all day, went to work all night and finally got home. On my bedroom door was a note from Mom: "Carole, next time remember to mess the blankets on your bed."

source: vnn.vn

No comments: