Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trinh do B - Bai 1

Trình độ B - Bài 1

1. You can join the club when you ________ a bit older.




2. If you ________ your money to mine, we shall have enough.




3. I'll phone as soon as I ________ to London.




4. We decided ________ at home this afternoon.




5. He kept ________ the same thing again and again.




6. They ________ our party about eleven.




7. Paul ________ with us for about nine days by now.




8. Last year I ________ all of my books in my office.




9. I'm afraid I ________ my gloves when I was walking home.




10. Mark prefers cycling ________ driving.




11. Your sister used to visit you quite often, ________?




12. After the way she treated you, if I ________ in your place, I wouldn't return the call.




13. I think that you had better ________ earlier so that you can get to class on time.




14. I have finished typing all ________ the last page.




15. There is no reason to ________ the man simply because you do not agree with him.




16. I'm a sharp cookie. There's no way anybody can pull the wool over my ________.




17. If that firm wants to attract workers, it must ________ the pay.




18. The lung transplant operation was ________ complicated and the doctors had to take special care to ensure its success.




19. Anne's boss is sometimes forgetful ________ the promises he has made.




20. I am glad so many people have passed the test. In fact, there were ________ who haven't.




No comments: