Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trinh do A - Bai 35

Trình độ A - Bài 35

1. It's ________.




2. - ________ that radio? - Thirty pounds.




3. Janet is ________.




4. - I think Real Madrid is a great team. - ________.




5. We arrived back ________ London last week.




6. - I never drink coffee. - ________.




7. I was in Rome ________ two weeks.




8. Where were you ________ the weekend?




9. I must go to bed early, because I ________ very sleepy.




10. He is ________ school.




11. It's seven ________ nine.




12. Henderson ________ going to work.




13. ________ early in the morning?




14. You don't have to do this test. = ________




15. Can 'Brain Box' play ________ piano?




16. She told me I would have an accident if I ________ more care.




17. "________ 'Good morning' to your new teacher, please."




18. One of the girls ________ in that company died.




19. I ________ Tom for a long time.




20. This is the second time that you have been here, ________?




No comments: