Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 13

Trình độ C - Bài 13

1. ________ goes the bus; now we will have to walk!




2. She is very important to him. He wouldn't get ________ without her.




3. The Blackhams live in the house ________ the blue door.




4. I phoned the bank to ________ how much money there was in my account.




5. Her parents give her anything she asks for, and as a result, she's very ________.




6. ________ I am studying at university and I hope to get a job very soon.




7. The new secretary in the sales department is a fast typist but her letters are full of spelling ________.




8. The police have asked that ________ who saw the accident should get in touch with them.




9. If the greengrocer has some bananas ________ buy some please?




10. I would like to offer a small ________ to anyone who finds my missing dog.




11. The Prime Minister has ________ to win the last three General Elections.




12. You ________ do the washing-up: I can easily do it later.




13. People demand higher wages because prices are ________ all the time.




14. You must be careful when you wash this ________ silk blouse.




15. My father always falls ________ in front of the television.




16. You can never rely ________ him to be punctual.




17. Are you interested ________ music?




18. You must reply ________ his letter.




19. I shall certainly act ________ your advice.




20. as sound as ________ = healthy, in good condition (also said of machines).




No comments: