Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 25

Trình độ C - Bài 25

1. I hope he's ________ to buy some bread; there's hardly any left.




2. If I were you, I ________ that dress while you have the money.




3. The vet decided that he had to operate ________ the cat to save its life.




4. I ________ like to apologize for not replying to your letter earlier.




5. Many accidents in the home could be ________ if householders gave more thought to safety in their houses.




6. Try to remember ________ bring your umbrella.




7. The bride looked absolutely ________ in her wedding-dress.




8. Susie didn't leave for the station until the very ________ moment.




9. When are you going to give back that money you ________ me?




10. My uncle was ________ by a gang of terrorist last week.




11. Each ________ of the family had to take it in turns to do the washing up.




12. He performs beautifully ________ the piano.




13. He comes ________ drawing lessons twice a week.




14. My aunt ________ a brightly-coloured thread round her finger so as not to forget her appointment.




15. You have a new baby-son? ________!




16. If my documents ________ last week, I would have been able to come back at least five days ago.




17. Children and old people do not take kindly to having their daily ________ upset.




18. They were warned never ________ with the members of any extremist group.




19. If that firm wants to attract workers it must ________ the pay.




20. I'm afraid this computer package is totally ________ for our organization.






No comments: