Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 32

Trình độ C - Bài 32

1. I took that faulty kettle back to the shop where I'd bought it and asked the ________ if they would change it for me.




2. - Flora: You're awfully behind with the work, aren't you? - Daisy: I know. I ________ to the cinema last night.




3. You will spend at least one year working abroad ________ you can find out how things operate overseas.




4. I can ________ with most things but I cannot stand noisy children.




5. I think he is ________ his time looking for a job there; they are not taking any staff on at present.




6. It is a good idea to be ________ dressed when you go for a interview.




7. I was pleased to see how ________ she looked after her recent illness.




8. Shall we ________ across this field instead of going by the road?




9. Write to me and tell me ________ about your holiday in Switzerland.




10. It's rude to interrupt when someone else is ________.




11. - Betty: I didn't really enjoy the party last night. - Adela: No, and ________.




12. ________ of the month, I hope I shall have lost another two kilos.




13. I reasoned ________ him, but he would not listen to me.




14. He is responding ________ treatment and will soon be cured of his illness.




15. Nothing will prevent him ________ succeeding.




16. He criticised everything and everybody and even ran ________ his few friends.




17. Why did you have ________ his last lecture?




18. I was sitting in a cafe ________ afternoon when I saw the Prime Minister pass by.




19. The ________ question in this case is whether the accused had a motive for this crime or not.




20. She's the best assistant I've ever had. I couldn't ________ for a better one.






No comments: