Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 39

Trình độ C - Bài 39

1. I'm going to get a new car; I'm tired ________ having to take this one to the garage to get it repaired all the time.




2. ________ a computer can help you work much faster.




3. I ________ be delighted to show you round the factory.




4. ________ the wet weather, the football match went ahead.




5. She rang to make an early ________ at the hairdressers.




6. Mike was the ________ in his family; all his brothers were much taller.




7. Could you buy a cake please ________ John and Mary come this afternoon?




8. One ________ of public transport is its unreliability.




9. Did you know that Vanessa is ________ a baby?




10. The main ________ to progress is not technical but political.




11. The best rooms in that hotel ________ the bay.




12. The by-laws say that all dogs ________ be kept on a lead in the park.




13. Separate the eggs and then beat with a ________.




14. He was ________ to steal the money when he saw it lying on the table.




15. My father ________ me to learn English when I was a child, but never forced me.




16. We are accustomed ________ bad weather.




17. I was afraid ________ mentioning it to him.




18. I warned him ________ the danger, but he wouldn't listen to me.




19. Petrol is feared ________ in price this week.




20. I will ask him to come if I ________ him.






No comments: