Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, July 30, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 60

Trình độ C - Bài 60

1. I saw a thief take Norman's wallet so I ran ________ him, but I didn't catch him.




2. Could you ________ me to take back those library books tomorrow?




3. The new play at the National Theatre is well worth ________.




4. I'm not surprised you failed the exam. You ________ have worked harder.




5. ________ no need to buy traveller's cheques since most countries take credit cards.




6. He retired early ________ ill-health.




7. ________ did I have a headache, I also felt quite sick.




8. John, do you think you could ________ me $50?




9. They tell me he is ________ a lot of money in his new job.




10. Mr Hanley was ________ of stealing one of the office typewriters.




11. Simon tried harder than ________, but I'm afraid he failed the test yet again.




12. All traffic is being ________ because of the military parades.




13. Don't blame him ________ this; I am responsible for what has happened.




14. She often suffers ________ colds.




15. He ran so fast I couldn't catch up ________ him




16. He's never done any work. He lives ________ his mother.




17. The Inspectors' report ________ in its comments on the standard of reading and writing among school leavers.




18. Our car ________ in the street so you can see it through the window.




19. Due to the ________ of the materials needed to manufacture the product and the ever-increasing demand for it, it is highly probably that the final cost to the consumer will ________.




20. When I tried to walk I had a sharp ________ in my leg.






No comments: