Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, July 30, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 62

Trình độ C - Bài 62

1. The ________ thing about travelling by train rather than by car is that you can sleep or read during the journey.




2. I let the phone ring several times before I ________ the receiver.




3. We have arranged special insurance to cover medical ________ in the event of an accident.




4. Everyone who applies for a job with the company is given an intelligence ________.




5. If you hear the baby ________, please tell me.




6. In the last few weeks, a record number of cars ________.




7. He thought ________ getting a new job for a long time, but in the end he decided not to.




8. Of course I'm a Christian ________ I expect everyone who works here to be a Christian too.




9. I'm disgusted ________ your behaviour!




10. You forgot to thank Aunt Jane ________ her present.




11. I'm not very fond ________ dancing.




12. I was afraid of mentioning it ________ him.




13. We have a ________ future ahead with little comfort, food or hope.




14. She ________ me all about her new job when we meet next Thursday.




15. He ________ for Paris last Saturday.




16. I would have bought that camera, if I ________ money.




17. As soon as you ________ to the station, you'll meet Dick who is waiting for you at the entrance door.




18. If I had more time, I ________ some of those articles.




19. I'd be very ________ to go to Japan one day.




20. The product has been a great success. We're doing a roaring ________ in it.






No comments: