Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, August 6, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 100

Trình độ C - Bài 100

1. Her ________ is getting worse and worse. She seems too afraid to speak to anyone.




2. The doctor gave the patient ________ examination to discover the cause of his collapse.




3. That dress looks lovely: red really ________ you!




4. I ________ the bell-push several times but there was no-one at home.




5. If you eat a lot of chocolate, your teeth will begin to ________.




6. I'm afraid that it won't be possible ________.




7. The campers put their tent ________ in a field.




8. I disagree ________ you about that film you praised so much.




9. We were so busy we had to ________ going on holiday for a month.




10. They ________ understand the teacher, as he spoke too fast.




11. I don't think she could ever give ________ smoking. She's a real addict.




12. ________ scientists have observed increased pollution in the water supply.




13. Do you approve ________ hunting?




14. She preferred to wait ________ you.




15. I refuse to comment ________ his work.




16. Their walking-tour through Lapland never came ________.




17. I ________ for that job before I passed my final exams at the university.




18. As James had scored distinctions in Chemistry and Biology in his Higher School Certificate Examination, he hoped to ________ one of these subjects at university.




19. I'm really angry with Sue. The next time I see her, I'll give her an ________.




20. Many years ago in a faraway land there lived ________ wise old man.




No comments: