Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, August 6, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 102

Trình độ C - Bài 102

1. The estate agent spent a ________ deal of time trying to persuade me to buy the house.




2. In the pub she found herself sitting ________ a well-known TV personality.




3. He has always wanted to see his name in ________.




4. If you ________ to London tomorrow, telephone me first.




5. There is no ________ in going to school if you're not willing to learn.




6. The expert ________ the painting carefully and then said it was not original.




7. Could you hang ________ a minute? I'll be right back!




8. I'm sorry I haven't got any money - I've ________ my wallet at home.




9. Books may be ________ from the library for up to three weeks.




10. She ________ her parents to let her go to England.




11. That's a nice coat, and the colour ________ you well.




12. ________ his flu, he got up and went to work.




13. You're very quiet today. What have you got on your ________?




14. In some countries, there is a terrible ________ of food.




15. There is a beautiful ________ of the old city from the terrace of their mountain house.




16. I don't like to ask people for help as a rule but I wonder if you could ________ me a favour.




17. You shouldn't get so angry ________ him.




18. Here you are at last! I ________ for you since two o'clock.




19. He has recently ________ golf to provide himself with some relaxation.




20. After several hours on the road they became ________ to the fact that they would never reach the hotel by nightfall.




No comments: