Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 47

Trình độ C - Bài 47

1. I'm sorry, I haven't got ________ change. Why don't you try the bank?




2. Ford is one of the most popular ________ of car in Britain.




3. I must ________ shopping tomorrow as we have no food in the house.




4. I can't see any easy ________ to this rather complicated problem.




5. The other day I came ________ a really beautiful old house in the back streets of Birmingham.




6. I can't find my handbag anywhere; it has simply ________.




7. Scientists have discovered a close ________ between smoking and several serious diseases.




8. She came in quietly ________ not to wake the baby.




9. He decided to ________ a party to celebrate his birthday.




10. I have absolutely no doubt ________ the innocence of the accused.




11. Everybody ________ me for the accident.




12. Tommorow they are going to see the works ________ Van Gogh.




13. I consulted my lawyer ________ the matter and I shall act on his advice.




14. I'm afraid he didn't enjoy ________ at his aunt's house.




15. There are ________ when I have to work very hard.




16. Peter, ________ by the repeated rejections of his novel, ________ to submit his manuscrip to other publishers.




17. When she heard the bad news, she hit the ________.




18. It has been ________ that environment is the ________ factor in the incidence of drug addiction, but recent studies with twins separated at birth indicate that a predisposition to addiction can be inherited.




19. If the phone ________ she would rush to answer it.




20. The three friends all ________ for the same job.






No comments: