Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 51

Trình độ C - Bài 51

1. In Britain home ownership has ________ rapidly since 1960.




2. Nobody ________ that aeroplane crash.




3. The bus was so late reaching the station that I ________ missed my train.




4. The manager did not offer her the job because of her untidy ________.




5. You ________ have seen the Jacobs yesterday - they're in Australia.




6. The hotel has been built on the ________ of a lake.




7. His performance was ________; the audience was delighted.




8. Please ________ your bill before you leave the shop and make sure that it is correct.




9. It's difficult to see through the windscreen - I can't even make ________ where the road is.




10. I found the book rater dull, I couldn't read it ________.




11. She has to work hard to keep the house ________ and tidy with three small children.




12. How much have you borrowed ________ me already?




13. This warm coat will protect you ________ the cold.




14. Spies may have a number of ________ names and papers.




15. He was ________ after he had packed for the holidays.




16. If I had known about it, I ________ him to go.




17. You ________ better be careful not to miss the train!




18. I hope you don't mind me ________ so late at night.




19. As cunning as a ________ = very clever, very smart.




20. Archaeology is one of the most interesting scientific ________.






No comments: