Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 55

Trình độ C - Bài 55

1. He often ________ about his expensive car.




2. Have you heard the news? Charles has got married ________ Sarah.




3. He went to bed ________ very ill.




4. Could you ________ me five pounds? I'll pay you back next Monday.




5. Doctors hope that one day a cure for cancer will ________.




6. My wife and I have much pleasure in ________ the invitation to your daughter's wedding.




7. He is a very ________ player. He practises for two hours every morning.




8. I had a ________, which I couldn't explain, that something terrible was going to happen.




9. If you're trying to lose weight, you should ________ off fatty food.




10. When he felt school, John decided to ________ a priest instead of studying languages.




11. She ________ drive to the station every day but then she suddenly decided to walk instead.




12. ________ hard he tries, John never wins at tennis.




13. When he was hit on the head, he ________ consciousness.




14. He got a bad mark because he had ________ a lot of mistakes in his homework.




15. The student who ________ in his exams was expelled from the school.




16. The car came round the corner ________ full speed.




17. I dreamt ________ you last night.




18. - Didn't he wait for me? - No, he ________.




19. If I can't come back on time, Betty ________ her dinner alone.




20. As black as ________ = very dirty.






No comments: