Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trinh do B - Bai 12

Trình độ B - Bài 12

1. Where do you ________ going for your holidays this year.




2. It isn't quite ________ that he will be present at the meeting.




3. I always ________ to the university by bus because it is much faster.




4. You are not half ________ you think you are.




5. I wish I ________ younger.




6. You ________ a six-month contract when you are offered a permanent position elsewhere. What will you do?




7. I'll see you in August when I ________ back.




8. As soon as you ________ that, I'd like you to go to bed.




9. My husband lived at home before we were married, and so ________.




10. Let's go out for dinner, ________?




11. You ________ me, because I didn't say that.




12. Mother's Day is ________ May.




13. Could you lend me some money? I'm very ________ of cash at the moment.




14. Mr and Mrs Hudson are always ________ with each other about money.




15. I am late because my alarm clock never ________ this morning.




16. From now on I am not liable ________ my wife's debts.




17. He ________ the river yesterday.




18. Finding the money is just one of the problems ________ in buying a house.




19. I am very ________ your society and should like to have more details.




20. Nutritionists have found that certain elements long known to be ________ in large quantities are ________ to life in small amounts.




No comments: