Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trinh do B - Bai 7

Trình độ B - Bài 7

1. I come home ________ school in the afternoon.




2. When my aunt lost her cat last summer, it turned ________ a week later at a house in the next village.




3. My old cat died last year, and I still ________ her.




4. At the first ________ of twelve everybody stopped for lunch.




5. We ________ her a happy birthday.




6. Yesterday Tom ________ me a very interesting story.




7. ________ your math course yet?




8. I ________ from Mike for more than a week.




9. My friend ________ when the lesson started.




10. Would you please ________ write on the test books?




11. ________ you rather sit by the window?




12. He's a really annoying person. He's always getting ________ my nose.




13. I've never heard such a load of cock and ________ in my life.




14. Britain, for the present, is deeply mired ________ and the future looks uncertain.




15. When water is heated, it will change into ________.




16. Each of them ________ to bring ________ own book to the next class.




17. Penquay is ________ a nice place that they want to live there.




18. A sword will only draw blood if it actually ________ the skin.




19. Before joining a course of study you must fill in a long ________ form.




20. You can see a second-hand car only if it is in reasonably good ________.




No comments: