Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trinh do B - Bai 4

Trình độ B - Bài 4

1. I go ________ school in the morning.




2. Would you like ________ to one of my friends about it?




3. Mr Brown ________ me a very nice letter a few days ago.




4. She ________ a very amusing article in one of the newspapers yesterday.




5. They are ________ their competition now.




6. He got ________ bronchitis and was taken to ________ hospital.




7. It was raining ________ so we couldn't go out.




8. ________, please. I'll see if the manager is in.




9. Since your roommate is visiting her family this weekend, ________ you like to have dinner with us tonight?




10. The old man asked her to move because he ________ in that chair.




11. Excuse me, but it is time to have your temperature ________.




12. The ticket agent said that the plane would be boarding at ________.




13. At a potluck dinner, everyone who comes must ________ a dish.




14. Just put your coat in ________.




15. On the ________ to the town there is a beautiful wood.




16. But why did the police suspect you? It just doesn't make ________ to me.




17. If something is out of order, it is ________.




18. The tenants were ________ not to disturb other tenants after 1p.m.




19. This house ________ five rooms.




20. I don't know where he lives; I don't ________ know who he is.




No comments: