Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trinh do B - Bai 14

Trình độ B - Bài 14

1. I had ________ decided to take a coat when it started to rain.




2. I'm sorry I ________ able to see you yesterday.




3. I can't advise you what to do: you must use your own ________.




4. I ________ to any of these meetings since last April.




5. ________ to Professor Martin since last Monday?




6. There was ________ I could say.




7. Today's weather isn't as cold as it was yesterday, ________?




8. The policeman told the driver to pull over and asked, ________.




9. The other driver failed to signal his ________ to turn right so I had to brake suddenly.




10. Mary Smith decided to give up her job for the ________ of her children.




11. Stop criticising me all the time -you never stop getting ________ me.




12. He's not the sort of person to trust. He's a bad ________.




13. Unfortunately ________ built up during the race, and shortly most of the summertime boats turned to and went home.




14. Liz is two years ________ than Jane.




15. ________ he leaves or I leave.




16. If the prisoners attempt to escape from prison ________.




17. No educational system is perfect. Each one has its ________.




18. He's not very sensible as far as money ________ are concerned.




19. He is the world champion. We all know ________ he is at boxing.




20. Our plane will arrive ________ Don Muang at noon.




No comments: