Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trinh do B - Bai 3

Trình độ B - Bài 3

1. Mr. Walker's new ________ fitted so badly across the shoulders that he took it back to the shop to complain.




2. I'll go on holiday ________ I can.




3. Would you like ________ that for you?




4. They ________ our new transistor radio before.




5. She said she ________ to me, but she didn't.




6. If it ________ so late we could have coffee.




7. Frankly, I'd rather you ________ anything about it for the time being.




8. I wish that the weather ________ not so warm.




9. I walked away as calmly as I could ________ they thought I was the thief.




10. Although he has ________, his poor writing often clouds his thoughts.




11. She's gone already? And I am only ________ minutes late!




12. When he was questioned by the police, the thief didn't ________ the truth.




13. To get money for some purpose is to ________.




14. I ran quickly ________ late.




15. I bought ________ yesterday.




16. - What does he do for a living? - He is ________ .




17. ________ there in time, we must start now.




18. They have made a lot of progress ________ the country became independent.




19. The Boeing 747 is twice ________ the Boeing 707.




20. They are hanging up their clothes to make them ________.




No comments: