Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, July 23, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 10

Trình độ C - Bài 10

1. There's something wrong with my watch: it's ________ fifteen minutes in the last twelve hours.




2. If you are ________ to customers, they'll walk out of the shop.




3. The air in the house felt cold and ________ after weeks of bad weather.




4. Is it worth waiting for a table at this restaurant or shall we go ________ else?




5. Children who go up escalators should always be accompanied ________ an adult.




6. I took someone else's coat from the cloakroom by ________.




7. How long does it usually ________ to get home in the evening?




8. It is becoming more and more ________ that the Government has lost the confidence of the nation.




9. You need a special ________ to go into this part of the building.




10. I don't like him, so I have no intention ________ speaking to him.




11. We had to drive carefully because the road was icy in several ________.




12. Don't invite John to dinner; I can't stand his bad ________.




13. Not only ________ the film, but he had read the book as well.




14. I'm sorry I'm so late; we had a meeting at work which went ________ much longer than we expected.




15. He ________ me to take a lawyer to court with me.




16. Poor Mary! She has so much to cope ________.




17. He has always gone ________ strange hobbies like collecting bottle-tops and inventing secret codes.




18. As he is an expert on pottery, his opinions would be worth ________.




19. Nowhere ________ the bathrooms.




20. There's just something about him that really puts my ________ up. I can't stand being in the same room as him.




No comments: