Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, July 23, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 2

Trình độ C - Bài 2

1. Is there ________ bread for all the sandwiches we have to make?




2. Teaching is not a(n) ________ which pays very well.




3. No, the letter didn't come through the post. It was delivered personally, ________ hand.




4. I ________ do that if I were you.




5. There was nothing to ________ him with the burglary until the police found a gold ring in his car.




6. The manufacturers are advertising a new ________ of soap powder.




7. ________ my stay in hospital, I lost twelve kilos.




8. I'm sorry to hear that Peter and Dick have ________. They were such a good friends.




9. Shall I use this ________ to fry the eggs?




10. He ________ being given a receipt for the bill he had paid.




11. These cars originally had two doors but the latest ________ has four.




12. That boy is far ahead ________ everyone else in the class.




13. He is also interested ________ art.




14. It is impossible to prevent them from quarreling ________ each other.




15. I'm thinking ________ looking for a new job.




16. Dick prefers football ________ tennis.




17. The internship in a psychiatric ward ________ for the rest of his life.




18. If I had known the way to his house, I ________ him last Friday afternoon.




19. He ________ that he had been involved in the decision not to attack the enemy position.




20. As brown as ________ = having a tanned skin after sunbathing.




No comments: