Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, July 23, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 9

Trình độ C - Bài 9

1. I can't understand how your father managed to ________ that man. He had deceived all the rest of us.




2. Our car is much older ________ than yours.




3. I ________ in bed all night thinking about it.




4. According to the doctor, there's absolutely nothing the ________ with you.




5. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find ________ at all.




6. It was ________ a simple question that everyone answered it correctly.




7. I'm sorry, but I like my eggs soft ________, not hard.




8. John was amazed when the train arrived exactly ________ time.




9. I'd like to take this ________ of wishing you all the best of luck with your exams.




10. Learners of English as a foreign language often fail to ________ between unfamiliar sounds in that language.




11. ________ my opinion, French cheese is better than English cheese.




12. Father would not ________ us to go there for the weekend.




13. Every day the old man's dog goes to the shop to ________ him a newspaper.




14. - Rex: It's already half-past six. - Hal: Good heavens, so it is! It's time we ________.




15. I drove around the town for half an hour but couldn't find a car ________.




16. The smell was so bad that it completely ________ us off our food.




17. Although he hasn't said anything he ________ to be upset about it.




18. It's strange. His sister are blonde, ________ he is very dark.




19. We very much ________ that you will come to dinner next Friday.




20. Crops are often completely destroyed by ________ of locusts.




No comments: