Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Monday, July 23, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 3

Trình độ C - Bài 3

1. It's an awful ________ your wife couldn't come. I was looking forward to meeting her.




2. There is a fault at out TV station. Please do not ________ your set.




3. Don't touch the cat, he may ________ you.




4. The managers agreed to ________ the question of payment.




5. Owing to the bad weather, the garden party was ________.




6. I am sorry I opened your handbag but I ________ it for mine.




7. The ________ of these volunteers for hard work is amazing.




8. I like England, but I wish it ________ rain quite so much.




9. He was so tired that he ________ asleep in the chair.




10. He has just taken an examination ________ chemistry.




11. They shouldn't have ________ the accident. It wasn't my fault.




12. The bank won't lend you the money without some ________ that you will pay it back.




13. When you come tomorrow why not ________ your brother with you?




14. After he had broken his leg, Henry could only go up and down stairs ________.




15. Who does this book belong ________?




16. All my handbags ________ of leather.




17. He's the perfect person to take on this difficult job. He's a really hard- ________ person and won't stand for any nonsense.




18. a sabbatical year = ________.




19. It always ________ me as odd that he should go off to work so late in the day.




20. I walked away as calmly as I could ________ they thought I was the thief.




No comments: