Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 70

Trình độ C - Bài 70

1. The house is ________ at the corner of a busy street.




2. If I were you I ________ go to the doctor tomorrow.




3. The new factory chimney was ________ than all the trees around it.




4. The police ________ me $12 for parking at a bus-stop.




5. Her parents were very ________ because she was out so late that night.




6. You may not have to stay the night but take a toothbrush just in ________.




7. "The answer ________ higher employment is a greater production," the economist said.




8. We meet for lunch ________ every Friday.




9. On the ________ to the town there is a beautiful wood.




10. I'm afraid that we don't have any ________ sizes in stock, madam.




11. The patient ________ to listen to his doctor's advice.




12. Children with ________ diseases should not be allowed to go to school.




13. ________ ten minutes of the start of the game two players had been sent off.




14. It happened ________ we were asleep last Friday night.




15. It is obvious ________ everyone that he is not responsible for this mistake.




16. His ________ for his loyal support of the party was a seat in the Cabinet.




17. What a mess! The papers need ________.




18. I hope his work ________ by next Monday.




19. I don't know the answer myself but I'll ________ around and see if anybody else knows.




20. I thought the way you behaved was ________ outrageous.






No comments: