Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 80

Trình độ C - Bài 80

1. Could you please tell me if you have any electric typewriters ________?




2. Please come round this evening; I ________ to see you urgently.




3. My younger sister is very ________ and so she loves going out but I am much quieter and prefer to stay at home.




4. Can you ________ me a good pill against airsickness?




5. They were really ________ about my idea of joining them in London.




6. We were all taken ________ surprise when they announced their engagement.




7. I can't possibly lend you any money; it is quite out of the ________.




8. I wish you'd stop comparing my cooking ________ your mother's.




9. The bank will ________ you the money if you are prepared to pay them eight per cent interest on it.




10. He is intent on passing the examination, but I'm doubtful ________ his chances.




11. Beware ________ the dog.




12. The waiter's tip is included ________ the bill.




13. If you fail in this attempt, don't count ________ me for help.




14. I insist ________ your telling me the truth.




15. Do you mean to say you have never heard ________ Beethoven?




16. Even though he was more than sixty he had very few ________ on his face.




17. The cat showed her ________ for the stale fish by turning her back on it.




18. In about a week Tom ________ his summer holiday.




19. an Indian summer = ________.




20. I ________ you that I had no intention of offending you.






No comments: