Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 73

Trình độ C - Bài 73

1. The defendant's family were present at the ________.




2. I don't ________ with your decision but I do think that you might have told me last week.




3. ________ I lock the door for you?




4. Our car was badly ________ in the accident.




5. Do come ________ instead of standing there on the doorstep in the rain.




6. Everyone in the village ________ about the plans for the new road.




7. He ________ his friend to go camping with him.




8. - Alistair: I'm in an awful mess here. Could you give me a hand? - Alexander: Certainly. What needs ________?




9. I ________ my family very much when I'm away from home.




10. The ________ age of the population in most western countries is rising fast.




11. You can't get sleeping pills unless you go to the doctor and get a ________.




12. Driving a car with faulty brakes is ________ quite a risk.




13. The shop assistant apologized and said that they didn't have any of them ________ yet.




14. You really ________ have passed that exam: you obviously didn't work hard enough!




15. Sue hadn't seen her brother for thirty years and ________ they recognized each other instantly.




16. You ________ be exhausted after that walk.




17. The new pills are round, so they're easier to ________.




18. I had to be up early the next morning, so I ________ myself and left the party.




19. Do you ________ to go to the party?




20. We ________ the plumbers to install an extra radiator in the living-room.






No comments: