Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 75

Trình độ C - Bài 75

1. The young soldier ________ a dangerous mission across the desert, although he knew that he might be killed.




2. What a lovely dress ________ on.




3. They have just released a new record called 'Starlight', ________ you must buy.




4. Because nobody admitted breaking the window, the ________ class was kept in after school.




5. It was a good attempt, but it didn't really come ________, which was a pity.




6. Your marks are poor, ________ I'm afraid you have failed.




7. Excuse me, but would you ________ talking a little bit more quietly? We are trying to work.




8. The banks seems to have credited my account with $100 in ________.




9. You think that's a good idea? I'm sorry, but I don't ________ you at all.




10. Although this wine is quite cheap, it is very ________.




11. Excuse me, do you ________ me bringing my dog into your house?




12. He has a very ________ temper and often says things he regrets later.




13. He says he's sorry ________ what he did, so you need not get angry with him.




14. I'm not satisfied ________ your work.




15. I cannot be held responsible ________ other people's mistakes.




16. I will ask him to give me my record back when I ________ him.




17. I'm afraid my speech may have ________ you as to my true aims.




18. What he told me was a ________ of lies.




19. The death penalty was ________ many years ago in this country.




20. Although the language was ________ and considered to be inferior to standard English, Robert Burns wrote his love poetry in the language of the Scots.






No comments: