Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 91

Trình độ C - Bài 91

1. This ticket ________ one person to the museum.




2. I must tell you about my ________ when I first arrived in London.




3. It's the ________ in this country for the father of the bride to pay for the wedding.




4. ________ people go to football matches now than twenty years ago.




5. Jenny and her sister are so ________, they could almost be twins.




6. In court, she was so upset that she broke ________.




7. I wish you ________ put your clothes on the floor all the time. It drives me mad.




8. You asked me to ________ you to post that letter.




9. It's time we ________ away with our old-fashioned prisons.




10. Going to the pub too often can easily become a bad ________.




11. Perhaps some other boys will come ________, too.




12. He says he's sorry for what he did, so you need not get angry ________ him.




13. He persisted ________ asking questions.




14. Mary ________ her hair were straight.




15. When are you eligible for ________?




16. I wouldn't have written a letter to him if I ________ he would go away.




17. I would go and see him if he ________ away.




18. This is ________ the most difficult job I have ever tackled.




19. You have to be rich to send a child to a private school because the fees ________.




20. The murdered man is thought to ________ known the identity of his killer.




No comments: