Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 92

Trình độ C - Bài 92

1. Because the picture was not genuine, it was completely ________.




2. Please would you ________ me where the railway station is.




3. You'll have to use the stairs: the lift is out of ________.




4. British Leyland is aiming to push ________ its share of UK car sales to 25% over the next two years.




5. They got the bill three weeks ago, but they ________ haven't paid it.




6. When there are small children around, it is better to put breakable ornaments out of ________.




7. No, it's no good. I've ________ my time in trying to make it work.




8. The ________ of gold has fallen slightly in the last year.




9. There are several ways of saving money if you travel ________ train.




10. If we had set off earlier, we ________ our plane.




11. We ________ an excellent concert last night.




12. She complained ________ when she heard that she had to work on Sunday.




13. I expect you to use your ability ________, and then write a report about what you did.




14. I consulted my lawyer on the matter and I shall act ________ his advice.




15. Do you object ________ my smoking?




16. He remained faithful ________ the firm even after he had been dismissed.




17. Food is said ________ in price these days.




18. Dentists recommend brushing teeth with a fluoride toothpaste to ________ them from decay.




19. I am not a serious investor, but I like to ________ in the stock market.




20. If only everything ________ out as we wanted it to in life!




No comments: