Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 95

Trình độ C - Bài 95

1. You can learn as much theory as you like, but you only master a skill by ________ it a lot.




2. I'm afraid a rise in salary is ________ just now.




3. I'll ________ the children for you while you are out.




4. John and Barbara ________ to get married in St Mark's church.




5. Have you a rough ________ of how many people are coming to the party?




6. As the waiter crossed the restaurant, he ________ over someone's foot and dropped his tray.




7. When he heard the terrible noise he asked me what was ________ on.




8. I don't think that red dress ________ her.




9. He ________ a very interesting story.




10. In pain as a result of the fall, he ________ slowly home.




11. Two ________ beers, please.




12. "Blood-________ are urgently required," the spokesman for the hospital said.




13. She was so poor that she had to wander the streets and ________ for money.




14. I don't agree ________ you.




15. She's accustomed ________ living in comfort.




16. I drew a lot of money ________ the bank yesterday.




17. I wouldn't have been ill if I ________ on that trip.




18. The doctor arranged for me to see the ________ at the hospital about the pain in my back.




19. I'm really angry with the way I've been treated by this company. I've had it up to ________ with the way I've been treated.




20. Although he seemed convincing, I was somewhat suspicious ________ his over-confident manner.




No comments: