Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 93

Trình độ C - Bài 93

1. Your behaviour makes me ________.




2. The price of the meal ________ a service charge.




3. This ________ invention of yours should make you rich.




4. There were so ________ people in the queue for tickets that I missed the train.




5. Many people think that Robert Redford is a ________-looking actor.




6. Would you risk ________ $500 on a horse?




7. David always ________ over to my house after he had done his homework.




8. If ________ it would stop raining for a morning, we could cut the grass.




9. A copy of our spring brochure is ________ with this letter.




10. You thought I did wrong but the results ________ my action.




11. Never ________, we'll see the film next week.




12. Some schools have very ________ rules of behaviour which must be obeyed.




13. At the hospital I was told that ________ I gave up smoking immediately my illness would get much worse.




14. His car was ________ in the accident.




15. It took Western economies many years to ________ from the oil crisis of the mid-70s.




16. It doesn't sound ________ he knows anything about it.




17. Without money you will be ________ to do anything about setting up your own business.




18. He delights ________ annoying me.




19. They would find another hotel if their rooms ________ for them.




20. Well I'm not surprised they are in a mess. It's not exactly ________ -shattering news.




No comments: