Choice of Lesson (Bấm chuột vào ô sổ xuống bên dưới và chọn bài kiểm tra)

Level A Level B Level C TOEFL Incorrect word TOEFL Reading Comprehension Synonym word TOEFL

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trinh do C - Bai 94

Trình độ C - Bài 94

1. On the first morning of our camping holiday, I woke up covered in mosquito ________.




2. "Dickie, pointing ________ people is rude," Betty told her son.




3. Mr White ________ the company in the way he wanted to.




4. He ________ the headwaiter about the slow service.




5. My brother is much better than I am ________ football.




6. The purpose of the examination was to ________ the students' knowledge of the subject.




7. I paid a lot of money, but got very little for it. So from my point of view it wasn't a very good ________.




8. I wish you ________ make such a noise. I'm trying to work.




9. I think you ought to talk to Harry; he's got ________ very interesting information.




10. My brother is a parachute ________.




11. In her ________ she was a famous tennis player.




12. She wasn't keen ________ going to stay with her aunt.




13. Alison came home from work ________ very tired and depressed.




14. We haven't ________ thought of going abroad for a holiday because my husband is afraid of flying.




15. ________ each school year all the children were given copies of the school rules.




16. You shouldn't persist ________ bothering her.




17. He ________ spends his holidays in the mountains though occasionally he goes to the seaside instead.




18. By half past ten tomorrow morning I ________ along the motorway.




19. Conversations you strike up with travelling acquaintances usually tend to be ________.




20. The Brighton coach ________ at 8.30 a.m.




No comments: